A story of four brothers
In 1946, four Australian brothers, Cid, Cliff, Mick, and Max, opened their first butcher shop in Brisbane’s Woolloongabba. They wanted to not only feed their families, but help provide much-needed food to the people of post-war Brisbane. More than 70 years later, their focus on feeding people and enriching lives continues to be at the heart of everything we do.
The Teys family values of integrity, quality, and honesty brought into the business by the four brothers have continued to guide us as we’ve grown into the global food brand we are today.